5 Reasons to Pressure Wash Exterior Surfaces
In terms of pounds-force-per-square-inch (psi), washers may create pressures ranging from 750 to 30,000. Home water faucets have a pressure range of 40 to 60 pounds per square inch (psi). Additionally, this is a far safer option than standard cleaning processes, which sometimes include harsh chemicals.
Benefits of Pressure Washing Paved AreasThere are many different paved areas on landscapes such as driveways, walkways, entryways, pathways, steps, decks, patios and more. You should pressure wash these exterior surfaces for the following reasons:
- Remove Paver Molding- When you leave algae, mildew, grime, and moss unattended, they can result in permanent damage to your building’s exterior surfaces. Regular pressure cleaning ensures that your property remains protected from long-term damage.
- Restore Paver Colors- Regular pressure washing by professional helps restore the colors and appearance of pavers in your yard or landscape. Bright and clean paving also increases your curb appeal and property value.
- Remove Concrete Stains- Concrete paving can stain from rust, oil, sap, and regular use. Pressure washing helps remove these stains and you should schedule paver cleaning at least twice each year.
- Prevent Long-Term Fading- Exposure to debris, dirt and stains affects the paver surfaces. Regular cleaning is crucial to maintain the paver surface condition and prevent fading in the long term. The paver-cleaning schedule depends on the amount of foot and vehicular traffic the paved surfaces experience.
- Preparation for Sealing- Many property owners seal coat their pavers to protect them from scratches and stains and enhance their look. Pressure cleaning the pavers is essential to ensure that the surfaces are free of stains, debris, and dirt.
As you can see, these are valid reasons to pressure wash exterior surfaces on a property.
Hire Professionals for Pressure WashingThough pressure washing appears like a straightforward chore, there is much more to it than surface cleaning. Not only do you need to wear the correct gear, but you also must exercise extreme care: pressure washers are harmful if not handled properly. If you're wondering about the additional advantages of pressure washing, or if you need assistance on how to pressure wash your property, call us. We are your local pressure washing company and can provide more information on the service.
Our experts will visit your property, survey the exterior surfaces, create a pressure-cleaning plan and provide a detailed quote. We offer the best services at the most cost-effective price points. We utilize diverse water pressures, biodegradable detergents, and water temperatures as required for each job to ensure the surfaces are free of grime and stains safely.
For any additional details and pricing of our pressure washing and paver maintenance services, please call CLP Property Management at this number- 352-549-4981. Alternatively, please send us your queries and requests via this Online Form, and one of our team members will respond within a short time.
<< Back to BLOG